It was my fortune to research collaboratively with the following self-motivated students at Syracuse University.
- Qinzhou Li, MS student, now a SDE at Google.
- Chen Yang, BS, now a MS student at the University of Southern California
- Apurva Mulay, MS, now a data scientist at Mediaocean.
- Jindi Wu, MS, now a PhD student at the College of William and Mary
- Atishay Jain, MS, now a machine learning engineer at IPSY.
I was a TA for the following useful courses and excellent instructors at Syracuse University.
- CIS 352 - Programming Language: Theory and Practice, instructed by Prof. Kristopher Micinski, Spring 2021.
- CIS 675 - Design and Analysis of Algorithms, instructed by Prof. Asif Salekin, Fall 2020.
- CIS 675 - Design and Analysis of Algorithms, instructed by Prof. Sucheta Soundarajan, Spring 2020.
- CIS 675 - Design and Analysis of Algorithms, instructed by Prof. Asif Salekin, Fall 2019.